Dental Implants Facts and Figures
Facts and Figures on Dental Implants
- More than 35 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws according to prosthodontists
- 15 million people in the U.S. have crown and bridge replacements for missing teeth
- 3 million have implants and that number is growing by 500,000 a year
- 10 percent of all US dentists place implants but that is increasing
- The estimated US and European market for dental implants is expected to reach $4.2 billion by 2022
- The success rate of dental implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98 percent
- Implants performed by US dentists………………………..5,505,720 (2006)
- Implants performed by US general dentists……………….3,103,930 (2006)
- The global prosthetic supplies market is projected to reach $4 billion by 2018.
- The dental implant and prosthetic market in the U.S is projected to reach $6.4 billion by 2018.
Article from: www.aaid.com
For more information go to: http://liveimplanttraining.com/